Welcome to BDMC
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi from an Oldie coming back to Trials.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

• Factory Rider
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My ride is a:Gas Gas

Been off Trials since 1983 and motorcycles in general. Finally got talked into riding again by my so Simon.

Rode a Scunthorpe MCC  Easy trial at Manton Quarry on 19th April which turned out to be similar to what I have been riding in Spain. Saturday 2nd May I joined and rode the Easy Trial at Deepcliffe Farm which I really enjoyed. The after trial get together will remain in my thoughts forever. My wife and I loved it.

Today 3rd May I rode the second trial at Deepcliffe farm. Bad mistake on my part. My back was already hurting on Saturday and every time I hit a rock today my back gave me some real pain, If it hadn't rain non stop overnight, perhaps it might have been slighty better. My old bones just didn't want to know and so I retired after 1 1/2 laps.

I would like to say a BIG thank you to Dave Pickles for his Hospitality and hope to ride with you again soon.

Dave Pickles

Dave Pickles

Village Idiot

• Team Boss
  • 1044 posts
  • My ride is a:Montesa

Hope to see you again, we run Wednesday evening trials at the same level as the one you did on Saturday. Maybe we may see you there.

Link to the event 

• johnsandywhite likes this

Ron

Ron

GOD

• Team Boss
  • 313 posts
  • My ride is a:Don't Have A Ride

Welcome to Bradford DMC. Glad you enjoyed yourself, well at least Saturday. Hope to see you at our other trials. 

p.s. How about a weekend in the Dales early July, 5th to be exact. The Club run a National Trial within the Yorkshire Dales and are looking for observers with or without bikes. You are most welcome to join us. I can promise you a great day riding across the Dales to your section. 

Regards

kath

• johnsandywhite likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users